Integrated safety into machine automation
The Sysmac automation platform integrates the safety solution within our one connection and one software concept. One connection is realised though the use of Safety over EtherCAT - FSoE - protocol. The one software is achieved by using the Sysmac Studio for configuration, programming and maintenance. The NX safety system consists of safety controller and safety I/O units. Both the safety controller and safety I/O can be freely distributed in an I/O rack throughout the network, mixing them in any combination with standard NX I/O.
• The safety controller meets Category 4, PLe according to the EN ISO 13849-1 and SIL3 according to the IEC 61508
• Up to 8 safety input points per unit
• Safety Function Blocks conforming with IEC 61131-3 standard programming
• PLCopen Function Blocks for safety
• Integration in one software, Sysmac Studio