Suitable for any job: the rack-based PLC with over 200 types of I/O units
CS1 is Omron's most extensive PLC family, with a maximum capacity of 5120 'local' digital I/Os. Up to 7 expansion racks can be connected to a single CPU rack, bringing the maximum number of I/O units to 80. Any combination from over 200 models of digital I/Os, analog I/Os, control units and communication units can be mounted in any order. The huge instruction set and function block library allow you to write very compact programs, using any mix of IEC 61131-3 Structured Text and ladder language.
• Fast CPUs with large program capacity
• Extensive choice of special function units for motion- and temperature control, and special communication processing
• IEC 61131-3 Structured Text programming, extensive function block libraries
• CompactFlash memory card slot for data storage and program exchange
• Easy migration from C200H systems; re-use your existing I/Os